Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spring Fever!!


We are so tired of being cooped up in the house as I'm sure many of you are. This winter seems like it's never going to end! Last week I took Payton to the Toddler Open Gym at the Idaho Falls Training Center for a change of pace. She had a blast! You pay 5 dollars and your child gets to play on all of the equipment in the gym. Payton loved the "bean", jumping on the tramp and swinging into the pit. Eastern Idaho does not have much to offer in the area of kids activities, but I recommend this to anyone who has a toddler. It is for ages 1-6 and is on Friday mornings from 10-12.


There was one nice day last week that was warm enough for a bike ride around the neighborhood. I can't wait for more days like that. Spring cannot come fast enough!!

3 comments:

Kacey, Jake, Kody, & Kopper said...

The chicken wing is SICK!!! Are you sure Greg didn't do it. He has a way with not admiting to his pranks:) I have serious SPRING FEVER is winter ever going to end??? We need to bring Kody by to say hi. Maybe this week.

Nicole Stucki said...

Tasha- You seriously find the funnest things to do with kids. I will have to try the gym sometime soon. I am still going to come to that music thing...Taylor has had a cold and I don't want to pass it on to everyone. Oh and thanks for helping me out with where to get cute bows. I found some cute ones!

Alexis's Hot Spot said...

Hey tasha, I love your blog. Payton is growing so much. Thank you for buying that babysitting thing. I was wondering where you got you backround. It is super cute. You will have to tell me later.