Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Kerry and her boys

This red barn is conveniently located just a few hundred yards from my house and I have been wanting to shoot there since I first started photography. Why I waited until a freezing cold day in November to try is unknown but these boys were troopers.

DSC_0373 copyfc2tweb
DSC_0404 copy2
DSC_0401 copyweb
DSC_0489 copyweb
DSC_0464 copy2web
DSC_0585 copyweb
DSC_0477 copy2web
DSC_0565 copyweb
DSC_0534 copyfcweb
DSC_0498 copyweb
DSC_0628 copytweb
DSC_0572 copyweb
DSC_0638 copytweb

5 comments:

The Dipo's said...

Holy Cow Tasha! I love it! What a prefect blend of color! Great job!

SARAH T. said...

Cute, Tasha. I love them!

Liza said...

I just love all your FUN props! You do such a FANTASTIC job!

lori said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!
great job Tasha!
can't wait to work with you!

l.ward
http://missrubysue.com

The.Packer.Family said...

You take beautiful pictures! I'm looking for someone to take our family pictures and such.. What are your prices for a shoot? How would I get a hold of you? My friend Whitney had you take her family pictures and they were great!
You can reach me at packwhit@isu.edu
Thanks