Tuesday, June 15, 2010

It's about time......

I posted some pictures of my adorable nephew!!!! Many of you have been asking about these pictures for weeks! I'm slow people:) I can't believe he is already almost 6 weeks old. They grow too fast. We have been loving this little guy. My girls are always fighting over who gets to hold him. Here are just a few shots from his newborn session. He has the most beautiful tan skin and such great lips!!!!

DSC_6271 copyweb
DSC_3571 copyweb
DSC_6134 copyweb
DSC_7152 copyweb
DSC_3601 copyweb
DSC_6073 copyweb
DSC_7435 copyweb
DSC_7256 copyweb
DSC_6126 copyweb
DSC_7164 copyweb
DSC_7392 copyweb
DSC_6198 copyweb
DSC_6105 copyweb
DSC_6157 copyweb
DSC_7367 copyweb
DSC_7163 copyweb
DSC_7171 copyweb
DSC_6166 copyweb
DSC_6083 copyweb

4 comments:

Allison Holt said...

These are so stinking cute!!!! I love them! I do think he is so cute!

Jennifer said...

He is adorable. I love all the hats.

SARAH T. said...

He is adorable. Great job Tasha! you keep getting better all of the time.

The Goodwins said...

Hey Tasha, my sister Jessica led me to your site because she's getting pictures done by you and since I'm having twins really soon, she thought it would be good for me to start looking around at photographers. I love the pictures you did for twins and I'm really wanting you to do pix of them after they're born. Please let me know what your prices are and what times you work. E-mail me at fan08@cableone.net