Thursday, September 23, 2010

Matilda Jane Party

Tomorrow and Saturday I'm having a Matilda Jane Open House at my home:) They have the most adorable little girls clothing and some stuff for moms too!! It will be from 3-7 p.m. both days and if you're reading this come!!!!! Who cares if we've never met:) Bring your friends along too! There will also be some gorgeous Miss Ruby Sue hair accessories available for purchase. Trust me you don't want to miss it! My address is 12087 N. 55th East Idaho Falls. Call or email me if you need directions. Below are some cute little models I found wearing Matilda Jane:)
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Payton loves to pick out her own poses. I love this one. This is her "Oh no! The bird got out of the cage" pose!!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

5 comments:

Allison Holt said...

Tasha... These are so freaking cute! Love them!

Nicole Stucki said...

Oh I wish I lived there still I would totally come! Your girls are just the cutest things ever!

charm said...

Sorry I couldn't make it... now I wish I would've, cuz they look so DANG cute! (Then again, the models make the clothes!)

Mandi said...

I wish I would have discovered your blog sooner. I live in IF and would have loved to come and shop for me sweet pea.

SARAH T. said...

Those are really cute clothes! Your girls are growing up so much. It makes me kind of sad to see Preston growing up. 2 years goes by really fast!