Thursday, January 24, 2008

It's A Girl!!!


Today I had my 20 week ultrasound. We took Payton with us and she was more interested with the goop on my belly than what was happening on the screen. We were already pretty sure it was a girl because of my 17 week ultrasound but today confirmed it. It was so fun to see her kick her little legs and wave her hand. She even yawned a couple of times. It's crazy to think that a little human can grow and develop inside of your belly. It made me realize what a miracle having a baby is. What an amazing blessing!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

congrats! that is awesome. You don't look pregnant and especially not 1/2 way done.

Kacey, Jake, Kody, & Kopper said...

CONGRATS~~I LOVE BABIES!!!! You look so cute and Payton will be a good BIG sister.

Candice said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for you. You look great.

Sharie said...

I second what everyone else has said about you looking AMAZING! Definately not looking like you're half way done! Congrats - you can never have too much pink!

tiff snedaker said...

Hi Tasha! I came across your blog and wanted to congratulate you on your pregnancy! How exciting to be having another girl too :) Payton is so cute.

Natasha Ireland said...

YEAH CONGRATS TASHA. What a sweet thing to be able to take your "baby" to the ultrasound of the new upcoming "Baby" so SWEET.

charm said...

Hey, Tasha! Remember our little discussion at the Beaver Dick party about not being ready for another one? ha ha... Well, looks like it didn't take long for both of us to GET ready! ha ha You look way too good! I decided after seeing your picture, I'm not even going to post a pregnant picture of me on the blog! YIKES! :) CONGRATS!