Wednesday, July 16, 2008

{4th of July and Halle's Blessing}


{Greg, Halle and Payton at the fireworks}

{Our Halle babe}

{Payton enjoying a sucker at the Rexburg parade}


{Halle on her blessing day}

{Halle with her Grandma}



{Greg's sister Stacey made Halle's blessing dress and I could not have been more pleased with how it turned out. She did such an amazing job!!!}

{We were so happy to have our friends in town for the weekend. It was fun to see everyone and we were so glad they were able to come to Halle's blessing.}

I know this post is so late and I have so much to catch up on. This no internet bit is starting to drive me crazy!! We had a busy 4th of July weekend with a bridal shower for Greg's sister Allison, the 4th and Halle's blessing. We celebrated the 4th with your typical activities...parade, fireworks, and lunch with the fam. Payton loved the fireworks and Halle slept through them of course. It was so nice to have a day with Greg! The 4th is one of my favorite holidays and it didn't disappoint.

8 comments:

Cassie Mickelsen said...

I am SO happy to see a new posting! I bet that is frustrating not having the internet. I would go crazy! Halle and Payton looked so cute on the fourth. And Halle was beautiful at her blessing. We for sure look like we planned our outfits that day! See ya this weekend.

snow family said...

Your pics are sooo darling. I can't wait to see Halle in person. I wish we could have been at the blessing. I'm sending halle's present up with Cassie this weekend. Love ya. - Rachael p.s. I finally joined the "blog" crowd. davisandrachaelsnow.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

What great pics!! It is fun to see everyone. Well, I am coming to Idaho this next week. I really need to give you a call to see your little baby. She is just adorable.

Chelsea said...

Your girls are so adorable! You have a cute family!!!!!!

charm said...

Cute pics! Your girls are so cute! I loved the one with all Greg's friends. I haven't seen those guys forever!!! Thanks for postin'! Oh... and by the way, you look so good!

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

So maybe you could do me a little favor and not look so good for just having a baby. Just an idea! That baby is so cute! Is Payton totally digging being a big sister? And what a great picture of all your friends. DId everyone marry their high school sweetheart? So romantic!

Jennifer said...

Tash-
I love the pictures. Halle's dress was so cute. Stacey did a great job. I don't have your email address so I just wanted to let you know that I started a blog, if you want to check it out it is djpinnock.blogspot.com
Jen

Our Family said...

Hey, I just wanted to let you know you look way to good, and I hate you... JK! I can not believe how amazing you look. You are so beautiful, and your baby is so beautiful! I love her blessing dress. You have such a cute family!
Jill