Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Playing Catch Up

I can't believe I'm this far behind on my blogging! I haven't posted for over two months. I have so much to catch you up on but this will have to hold you over for now. A couple of weeks ago Rachael's mom had a baby shower for her in Rigby. It was so fun seeing Rach and Leighton and of course getting our little babies together. I forgot my camera of course, so here are some pictures I stole from Rachael's blog (I hope you don't mind Rach).



OUR BABY GIRLS

HALLE ----- LEIGHTON ----- PAISLEY




CASSIE ---- RACHAEL ------ ME

5 comments:

Nicole Stucki said...

Yeah Tasha! You updated your blog! All your girls are so dang cute. They must get that from their mama's! Anyway Halle is adorable. See you on Monday. One of these times Taylor is going to be an angel at least that's what I keep telling myself!

Liza said...

What cute babies, and their mama's!! They are all so adroable!

Candice said...

Good to finally hear from you. Halle is getting so big. We need to get together.

Sharie said...

You girls all look so great:) Hot mommas!

Anonymous said...

Tasha... THANKSGIVING time is when I am coming and I want to get a bunch of us together and go for lunch. Spread the word and maybe we will do it the day before Thanksgiving and have an early lunch? What do you think. I hope you get this pretty Soon!! Also I hope you get the internet soon!