Tuesday, November 4, 2008

{Happy Halloween}

For Halloween this year, I had to go with a theme. I couldn't resist! Payton was Little Bo Peep and Halle was her sheep. They were adorable in their coordinating costumes. We celebrated all week with Music Makers, Dance and of course Halloween night. Payton had a blast making Halloween cookies at my moms and loved decorating them with as many candy corns as she could fit. I was hoping to be in our house by now and was disappointed that my cute Halloween decorations will have to wait until next year!

Halle at Music Makers


Payton, Braydon, Jace and Halle before the Trunk or Treat


Tuckered out!!



YUMMY TREATS!!!

10 comments:

Nicole Stucki said...

Oh your girls look so cute! Little Halle is the cutest little sheep I have ever seen. So ya I have totally been slacking in the music makers department. I hope to be there on Monday. That stinks your weren't in your house for Halloween. You never get in when you want to. Hopefully before Thanksgiving right:)!

Allison Holt said...

Tasha,
I'm glad you updated:) The girls look so cute!!! I can't wait to see everyone this weekend!

Chelsea said...

Your girls are adorable!!! I loved the theme!

Cassie Mickelsen said...

I am so glad you posted pictures of them in their costumes. I was hoping you would. They are so darn cute! Don't worry....We will get the painting done in your house and you will be in there in no time!

Jennifer said...

The girls look cute as always. Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween. Jen

Jecca Lee Ivie Johnson said...

We're always a fan of theme costumes! Isn't it so fun having two little girls? I don't know what I would do without mine! Yours are adorable, by the way!

Kim and Justin said...

Tasha, Hey congratulations on your little baby girl. Your family is so cute, just like there mom!

snow family said...

Thats such a cute idea.. I love the little lamb! I'm glad you posted some pics Tash! I feel out of the loop down here... keep me posted!

the stone fam:) said...

i love the theme i have done one every year i love the one you chose it is so adorable!! your girls are adorable!! good luck in your house and what is music makers? will you give me details sometime i am very interested thanks!1

Anonymous said...

Look at your adorable kids!! So much fun! So are you back to posting things? So where are the pictures of YOU????????????