Wednesday, April 22, 2009

EASTER!!

I know this post is a little past due, but we did celebrate Easter this year and I wanted to share some cute pictures of my favorite girls!! We had a great holiday and enjoyed the beautiful weather Easter Sunday provided. Payton loved all of the Easter egg hunts and even got to hug the Easter bunny on our not so successful hunt at Broulims (Payton came home with one egg!!). She managed to get quite the basket full however at an egg hunt at my Grandma's. Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!!






Payton and my dad!!




Thanks to Cassie for these cute shots!!








9 comments:

Holly said...

You and your girls looked SO cute in your Easter dresses! I love that yellow and white polka dot shirt Peyton has on... Brooklyn has it too, and wore it to one of the Easter Egg hunts we went to.

Crystal said...

tasha your girls are so cute.. and you to.. looks like you had a really fun easter... hope to see you soon

charm said...

So cute!! Seriously.... I just love seeing what your girls will be wearing, and what cute hair & bows they'll have!! :)

Kate and Cole said...

Oh my word! SOOOO CUTE! I love when siblings match. They are adorable. I'm still waiting for that call from you...I'll be waiting by the phone! I'm still so embarrassed of how sick I looked in Target!

Jennifer said...

Such cute pictures. I love the Easter dresses and Payton's little gloves. Looks like a fun Easter. Jen

snow family said...

Your girls are so cute Tash. I'm glad we got to see them again! It was fun. Every time I come another room in your house is finished and gorgeous. I'm excited to see the next!

Womack Family said...

What adorable little ones. Cute dresses, hair, and they're room wall!!! WoW! You did great!

Candice said...

I love the last picture of Payton. They are so adorable.

Travis and Mindi Eames said...

Tash, you and your girls are adorable! I can't believe how much Payton has grown up and gotten so big. You keep your girls just looking so gorgeous!