Thursday, March 26, 2009

YOU'RE INVITED TO A .....................



SCENTSY PARTY!!!!!!! Greg's little sister Allison started selling Scentsy a few months ago and this Saturday March 28th, I'm having an open house for her. It is from 4-6 pm and if you are reading this blog, consider yourself invited!!!! They have just come out with some waaay cute things and besides you need an afternoon without the kids, dishes, laundry, errands, etc. Contact me for directions if you need them. Hope to see you there!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved the late night! It was so much fun. I never wanted it to end! Your cozy home is just adorable. I bet you are loving finally being settled.

Jill said...

Hey Tasha! okay so email me your email so i can add you, I thought I had it but I don't. jiller10@aol.com