Sunday, March 22, 2009

TISSUE PAPER POM POMS


I had to decorate for the Relief Society Birthday dinner a couple of weeks ago and have been wanting to share these fun decorations I found ever since. If any of you have ever had to do a church project you know you never get much of a budget. While searching around on the internet for cheap decorations I came across these darling pom pom balls!!! They are made out of tissue paper and they were so easy to make!! They would be so cute for a baby shower, bridal shower, birthday party, holiday, or even in a kids bedroom. You can find the instructions on the Martha Stewart website. Have Fun!!!!!

3 comments:

Kate and Cole said...

Those are so cute. You are so creative! I am calling you. I want to catch up!

snow family said...

Those really did turn out so dang cute. I'm just waiting for a birthday/shower/something... so that I can use them! It was really fun to see you. I wish we lived closer! And what a good mom you are to drive all the way down for the disney on ice! I'm sure Payton loved it.

Arfmann Family said...

Tash
I forgot to tell you that the decorations were really cute!! You did a great job for the B day party! Super cute stuff.