Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fun Filled February

OK people, where did the time go???? Can you believe we are already starting the 2nd week of March?? 2009 is flying by. Here is a look at what we've been up to the past month.

SUPERBOWL
We enjoyed a Superbowl Party at our house with Greg's friends and their wives. We ate yummy fajitas compliments of Vic and Mel along with the typical Superbowl junk food. It was fun catching up with everyone and I'm so mad at myself for not taking any pictures!!!

VALENTINE'S DAY
Payton was so excited for Valentine's Day!! She loved her balloons and delivering treats. We spent most of the day eating!! We had heart shaped pancakes for breakfast, munched on yummy treats we made for friends and family and went to dinner that night.



JAZZ GAME AND DISCOVERY GATEWAY

Greg got box seats to the Celtics/Jazz game thanks to Vic!! We decided to make a weekend out of it and take the kids to Discovery Gateway. It was so much fun! Payton had a blast playing on all of the fun toys, anchoring the evening news, reporting the weather on the giant green screen, and flying in the life flight helicopter.

Greg and the APX crew at the Jazz game.


Payton and Greg playing Mary Had a Little Lamb on the Marimba.



I held a tarantula but Payton kept her distance!



Playing with Halle, flying life flight and anchoring the news!!

A happy camper!!!

Don't worry girls, I didn't go to Utah without visiting TaiPan!! I love that store! I also took my first trip to IKEA. They have such fun stuff!!

DECORATING

We have been in our house for almost 3 months! I can't believe it. It is still a work in progress but it is coming along. I have been love love loving all the decorating that I've been able to do. I will be revealing rooms soon but here's a sneak peek of some of the finished product!!


Laundry Room

Payton's flower wall

Living Room wall





8 comments:

reisnersest03 said...

Wow Tasha! Your baby is getting so big! Your girls are darling as always! Your house looks like it is beautiful! It is always so fun to start from scratch and decorate!

Crystal said...

thanks for the comment. i am glad you are able to keep up to date now. we are all doing good finally over our sickness! your girls are so cute. i can't wait to have a little girl so i can make them all cute like you do your girls. your house is so pretty. well candice said maybe you will go with us for the expo? if so i will see you next weekend!

Kris and Sarah said...

What a fun weekend! Your house looks so good. Are you so happy to be in?

Anonymous said...

TaiPan? I have heard of it somewhere but never thought about going in it. Okay looked it up... decorations! Fantastic! Well, since we are not permanentaly stationed in a home I have no need of decorating. That is so fun you went to discovery. I love that place. I can't wait for Preston to move a bit more, but at the same time he moves like crazy like an army man so maybe we should make our way to SLC to enjoy a discovery day! So fun to see a post.

Doug and McKensie said...

Hey Tasha. Looks like you guys have been up to lots of fun! Good for you guys! :) I haven't seen you forever! I was going through some pictures last night w/ my bro & his girlfriend & I came across some fun ones from all of us in Logan. Seems just like yesterday! . . . I totally agree that time is going way 2 fast!

Jennifer said...

Tash,
Looks like a fun February. I love all the decorations for your house. You have done an amazing job. I need you to come to Logan and do some decorating for me. Jen

snow family said...

Its good to see an update!!! It really does go so fast, and then you realize its been a month! Your house is dang cute. I love how the flower wall turned out. We need to get together again.

Kate and Cole said...

Your house is looking great!!! Aren't Ikea and Tai Pan the greatest? they are my favorite stores. I have to go there every time I go to utah. We really need to get together! I can't believe you held a tarantula. Are you crazy? call me sometime!!