Thursday, July 16, 2009

We're going to the ZOO ZOO ZOO.......

I have been talking about taking the girls to the zoo all summer and today I decided to stop talking and start doing!!!!!  It was fun to get out and enjoy the nice weather.  We also stopped at Funland before we left.  Do you remember that place? It brought back grade school memories and no it has not changed one bit.  I was a little nervous on the Ferris Wheel.  It is a rickety old piece but Payton loved it.  Halle didn't move a muscle. I think she was scared to death!! 





This turtle was huge!!!
 
Halle along for the ride!!

What kind of animal is this!!????

6 comments:

The Taylor's said...

Hey--you should have called and invited us. We need to get out and about some more this summer. Looks like fun!

Nicole Stucki said...

You're title brings back memories of music class. Now I have that song stuck in my head! You're girls are so cute.

snow family said...

Such a good mom Tash! You have to talk about for awhile anyways so that they're excited to go!! I really really wish I was going with you and Cass next week... be thinking of me :)

Josh & Sarah Teare said...

I so need to go to the zoo! Someday someday. Yes, I remember that little carnival next to the zoo. I would have thought they tore it down by now. Thank goodness you are safe! Totally wanted to go skinny dippin the other day with all of you girls. I was getting a bit ansi with no craziness in my life.

Kacey, Jake, Kody, & Kopper said...

SKinny dippin huh???? Read the last comment LOL!!! Love Payton's zoo animal face. That ferris wheel is pretty rickety.

Travis and Mindi Eames said...

Too cute! I love Payton's big smiley face! She is getting so big, and I can't believe how long her hair has gotten! Beautiful! Hope you guys are having a great summer!