Wednesday, May 12, 2010

SIMPLICITY

A couple weeks ago I had the opportunity to shoot beside the amazing Angie Monson of Simplicity Photography. To say I had fun would be an enormous understatement! I had a blast and learned a ton! Thanks Angie for sharing your knowledge, advice, yummy chocolate and conversation that included "pizza dough" and plastic surgery:) Angie's work is incredible to say the least and I hope to one day be half as great at photography as she is!!!! Here are just a few of my shots from that day:)

DSC_2090 copy2web
DSC_2090 copy2bwweb
DSC_2202 copyweb
DSC_2202 copybwweb
DSC_2044 copy2web
DSC_2044 copybwweb
DSC_2251 copy2web
DSC_2251 copybwweb
DSC_2056 copyweb
DSC_2056 copybwweb
DSC_2230 copy2web
DSC_2230 copybwweb
DSC_2126 copyweb
DSC_2126 copybwweb
DSC_2158 copyweb
DSC_2158 copybwweb
P.S. Thanks to my beautiful friend Sarah for telling me about Angie:)

2 comments:

Mark and Heidi Romer said...

Tasha, I'm sure you get this a lot, but your pictures are amazing! I've been looking at Simplicity Photography for a while now and can't believe you scored some time with the miracle worker. I hope you don't mind my asking, but would you share some secrets? Do you use PS or lightroom? What best helped you to get better? I don't have much time to dedicate, but I'd like to make the best use of the time I have. I'm extremely interrested in Photography but there is sooo much out there I'm not sure where to start. Thanks so much!!!

SARAH T. said...

Ha, you are too cute! I am so glad you had a fun time. I just adore her backdrops. So elegant.