Friday, May 21, 2010

Tenley

Aren't these two adorable???!!!! Tenley was such a good baby and slept through each move we made with her:) Her big sister Sienna adores her and is such a little doll!
DSC_3613 copyweb
DSC_3836 copy2web
DSC_3684 copyweb
DSC_4015 copyweb
DSC_3663 copyweb
DSC_3763 copyweb
DSC_4040copyweb
DSC_3727 copy2web
DSC_3627 copyweb
DSC_3719 copyweb
DSC_3800 copyweb
DSC_3604 copyweb
DSC_3604 copybwweb
DSC_3923 copyweb
DSC_4012 copyweb
DSC_3673 copyweb
DSC_3562 copyweb
DSC_3868 copyweb
Check out that cute grin:)

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I'm loving all the new props, especially that pink couch. Great job as always.

Arfmann Family said...

Yes, I too love the pink couch. Don't ever get rid of that thing. These pictures are adorable and I hope you get feeling better. I got some pictures of Lauren's party developed. I'll show you how cute they turned out. Thanks again for being her paparazzi!

charm said...

Now aren't those the most BEAUTIFUL little girls you've EVER seen?!? :) Obviously I'm a little biased though. Great job, Tash!

Allison Holt said...

Tasha .... I also LOVE the pink couch.... I also think these pic's look way good! Love the new props too!!!!

Kristie Lemons said...

very cute pics tasha as always

Anonymous said...

wow, I seriously cannot say enough amazing things about your photography. The colors and unique everything is just, eep! So inspiring to a new photographer like myself!!
www.sweetdarlingphotography.com